[OM] What a Town...

Subject: [OM] What a Town...
From: "Josh Lohuis" <josh1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:15:59 -0400
Hello,

   Being my first fulll day off all summer, I decided to go around to all
the pawn shops in search of a flash, lightmeter or slide projector.  Once
again this town has disappointed me and, I found nothing even resembling
these items at any one of the stores (only 3).  Although this sounds petty,
does anyone have any of these items including macro rings?  One more
question.  Is a second body something I should consider? It would be nice to
have a back-up and a second camera so I don't have to rewind my B&W film
every time I want to shoot a chrome.  Does anyone have a body for sale too?

Thanks in advance,

  Josh