[OM] ( OM ) Zuikos again (what else?) 50/3.5 macro

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Zuikos again (what else?) 50/3.5 macro
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:22:25 +1200
Hi folks,

I'm pleased to be able to tell of a recent purchase which has just landed in
my post-box.  The result of eBay auction for Zuiko macro - Item #1374242903

It is part of my presents to my daughter for her 21st birthday (this one just
might be part of Xmas presents too!!).

Anyhow, it is just as described in the photos and text; maybe even a little
better, and it cleaned up very well. The interior is in excellent shape- plenty
of good grease on the helicoids, only 2 foreign bodies (which I fished out),
and all else is  just fine and dandy.  I got to use it first !!

I had forgotten just how very small this lens is. Much smaller than the 55mm
2.8 Panagor 1:1 I have.  A little jewel.

Brian