[OM] Minor update on SiliconFilm in PC Magazine

Subject: [OM] Minor update on SiliconFilm in PC Magazine
From: Stuart Landrum <slndrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:36:38 -0400
Minor news (to me at least) in the last paragraph.  The LCD viewer would be
nice, and CompactFlash support would be great, _IF_....

Their website <http://www.siliconfilm.com> looks the same as it has for a long
time, including no mention of Olympus support.

Online:
<http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,479344,00.asp>

Print:
PC Magazine