Re: [OM] And the Show Goes On

Subject: Re: [OM] And the Show Goes On
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 23:28:22 -0400
John,
I always enjoy seeing your work. I wish I could be at the show to see it in
person.

You show 2 night scenes in Indianapolis. One of the Canal Walk, and one of a
monument decked out for Christmas. The color balance of the light is very
different. How did you achieve the neutral tone of the Canal scene? I've
never been able to get that kind of pure white in my night shots.

Thanks,
Mickey