[OM] FS Tamron 90/2.8 Macro - was ... 50/3.5 macro

Subject: [OM] FS Tamron 90/2.8 Macro - was ... 50/3.5 macro
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:16:30 +0100
I don't normally put stuff up for sale on the List, for fear of
insulting someone with too high an asking price (there is a
difference between expectations in the UK and those in the USA), but
since the subject has come up, here goes...

I am about to put my Tamron 90/2.8 up for auction with a reserve of
£190 sterling.  It cost me £330 Sterling 2 years ago in the
Netherlands and it is in Mint condition with box, bag, hood and all
packing (including the original invoice).  It comes with an AD2
fitment, also Mint with box and packing etc...  I have kept it in its
bag since I bought it, and the hood in its plastic bag as well.

This lens is pretty and light and goes to 1:1 with a few twists of
its nicely geared focus ring.  I have images on disk if anyone wants
to see it - no obligation of course ;-).

I will sell it for £190 Sterling (plus postage) to a List member if
one is interested.  I shall put it up for auction on the evening of
Friday 6 Sep if there are no calls at that price.

I also have a silvernose 100/2.8 in pretty well Mint condition for
about £140 Sterling, and a 35/2.8 which is Excellent for about £50
Sterling.  However, I am vacillating about selling those.

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker