[OM] Re: Adapter - OM lens to Pentax

Subject: [OM] Re: Adapter - OM lens to Pentax
From: Larry Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 17:23:30 -0400
T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
<<Does anyone know of an adaptor allowing me to mount my Zuik's on a
Pentax?>>

Unfortunately, I have never heard of any that allow Zuikos to mount on
either screw-mount or K-mount Pentaxes.

If you are interested in this for macro work, you could cobble
together an adapter if you could find a T-mount to OM lens flange
(would have been made to go on the front of a T-mount bellows).  You
could mate this with a standard T-mount to Pentax lens adapter.