[OM] A fix E-20 pics

Subject: [OM] A fix E-20 pics
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:57:48 -0400
The girls and I went on a camera safari yesterday to the Harry P. Leu
gardens in Orlando.  Although it was hot and humid, we had a nice time.
There was even a wedding going on in the gardens. The girls took their OM-Gs
with a 50/3.5 or 50/2 (they each got a macro lens).  I took the 4T with the
90/2.

But I didn't use it.

Instead, I used just the E-20.  I'll tell you, it was wonderful to have the
flexibility of the zoom and the built-in flash (didn't use that much). The
macro mode is superb and the more I use this camera (not nearly enough) the
more I like it.  If Olympus comes out with the digital SLR, I'm not even
sure I'll be that interested.  I like it that much.

I posted the results on our website, which I am in the process of completely
rebuilding. It's ain't fancy, but it will do.  The photos are completely
untouched. No photoshop, no unsharp mask, nothing.  They have been resized,
of course, since no one wants 3MB per picture images.  I shot them all in
the highest quality JPEG mode, not TIFF, as I find the TIFF mode is very
marginally better and I rarely shoot it.  A couple hundred shots fit on the
1GB Microdrive, which sure is handy.  Check out the detail of the water
droplets on the leaves.

I haven't gotten the girl's film developed yet, but will post their results
as soon as I do.

Here you go:  http://www.scalesfamily.com/TomFlower20020901.htm

Tom Scales