Re: [OM] Olympus XA on eeeeebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus XA on eeeeebay
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:50:40 +0800
You are probable right about the price, but the A16 price seems
dropped some due to largely available. For the XA-4, get a really
clean one, it will be a highly collectable camera, I heard only 20,000
were made and many of them could be damaged/scratched due to use and
aging. I got a $99 BIN one with original paper box, manual and A16
flash (also in box) some months ago, it is a really sharp camera, much
sharper than the XA but also poorer in vignetting. A great camera for
B/W and street snap.

C.H.Ling