Re: [OM] Viewfinder problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Viewfinder problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:08:24 -0400
That little tab is all that holds the mirror angle.  If lens is good on
other bodies, and all lenses are PLUS (focusing beyond inf.) on that body,
tab should be bent DOWN..........JUST A LITTLE.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000