RE: [OM] cross point screws follow up; JIS cross-point screws

Subject: RE: [OM] cross point screws follow up; JIS cross-point screws
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 13:52:27 -0700
Here's a better scan that I think clearly shows the difference between
the #0 philips point (silver) and the #1 JIS point (black). The philips
driver is Craftsman (Sears) and I can't remember where I picked up the
JIS set but Lee Valley shows a suspiciously similar set for US$6.50 so I
suspect they are the guilty party. Note however that LV erroneously
labels them "philips" which is clearly not the case. LV is probably
familiar to Canadian members and is highly recommended. 1-800 871 8158
@$6.50 this is a bargain.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/crosspoint.JPG

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West