Re: [OM] First Look: Voigtlander 40mm f2 for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] First Look: Voigtlander 40mm f2 for OM
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:06:48 -0700
Just checked 3 Tamrons, 3 Tokinas and a Kiron of various vintages and all focus with the same directional motion as Zuikos.

Moose

C.H.Ling wrote:

I remember Sigma claim they made lenses according to the focusing
direction of the OEM. I remember my Tokina 28-70SD also rotate in the
same direction as Zuiko.

C.H.Ling

"Richard F. Man" wrote:

BTW, does any other 3rd party manufacturers' lens turn the same way as the
Zuikos? The Voigtlanders turn the opposite way, doesn't it?