RE: [OM] the queen of the lizard catchers.( was A fix E-20 pics )

Subject: RE: [OM] the queen of the lizard catchers.( was A fix E-20 pics )
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 00:27:59 -0700
At 02:08 AM 9/4/2002 -0500, you wrote:
I had a keen interest in my childhood catching lizards, snakes etc. My father took an especially keen interest in a snake which he thought to be a cottonmouth - and he very unceremoniously cut off it's head with a knife. But lizards do present a special challenge in that they are generally extremely fast - and anyone who can consistantly catch them without injuring them has a special talent.

Cheers,
Lee

I too catch tiny lizards when I was growing up (in Hong Kong). They are the type that drops their tails when caught. No luck with toads, flies, snake (ha ha), or anything else though. Now I repent for my sins.

ObOM: now I just take pictures of lizards and salamanders with my OM. Found some huge ones in the Smoky Mtns in TN. We have tiny black salamanders around our house.

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]