[OM] OT: Anole/Lizard Catcher

Subject: [OM] OT: Anole/Lizard Catcher
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <cgeilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:16:37 +0000

Greetings All,
I coulded resist extending this OT thread a little further. Growing up in SC, catching these little green guys was a favorite Summer past-time that I have now taught to my children. My 5 year old daughter is quite adept at catching them (you lose points if the tail comes off). Luckily we still have them by the hundreds. Catching the skinks on the other hand is a different matter...that's for the pros.

Charlie Geilfuss