AW: [OM] [OT] Software for website development

Subject: AW: [OM] [OT] Software for website development
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 00:39:42 +0200
Just my 2 (EURO)Cents:

IMO netscape is a real pain for web designers (and sometimes for users).
This is not about beeing pro-MS. I don't like them very much either and
could as well use opera or whatever - if it would work as convenient as IE.

I used to be tired of designers complainig about netscape, now I tend to be
tired of comments like: 'uh... those freaky, geeky, lazy, mircosoft
brainwashed, bad, bad web designers. why do they always have to use
stylesheets and all that funky stuff?'

because it makes life a lot easier and opens up more creative possibilities
to realize your ideas as a designer.

again, just my 2cents.

Jochen