Re: [OM] Safari out - Paris in?

Subject: Re: [OM] Safari out - Paris in?
From: "svandenzegel " <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:09:55 +0200
and I would say... take an old rolleiflex with BW rolls and try to play
Doisneau...
also to visit...
- at the invalides : le musée des plans-reliefs (incredible 3D miniatures of
cities of the 17th century... to be used by military staff to plan battles...)
- the cité des sciences at la Vilette...
- any traditional street market (see above... about Doisneau)
- have a time near a metro entrance and wait for lovers (idem)

and
- the boulevard Voltaire and the second hand shops with photographical stuff
... but OM was never so popular in France, so no great risk of fang...