Re: [OM] a good OM for kids?

Subject: Re: [OM] a good OM for kids?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:29:17 -0700
I recently got an OM-F body, and played with it a bit... the focus indicator
might be helpful for beginners. I was a bit set back to find that it took 5
(!) batterys to make it work... but it does also offer the manual shutter
settings without any adapter needed. Seems like a handy 'beginner' body,
although just as plastic-y as the OM-10 and probably subject to the same
chronic sticky-magnet faults. I haven't seen too many of them float across
the 'bay, but they seem to be no more expensive than the OM-10.
--

Jim Brokaw