RE: [OM] [OT] Software for website development

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Software for website development
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:34:00 +0100
Cc: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oh yes! Omniweb is just the job.  It looks beautiful and is
reasonably minimal.  It is also an escape from MS IE since Netscape 6
and my G4 did not agree on how to be polite to each other.

iCab does not seem to render my bank's front page properly
(www.co-operativebank.co.uk), whereas none of them but IE5.1 (Mac
Classic) will access the Co-op's secure pages :<(.

Chris