Re: [OM] Jumping into the Pool Head First

Subject: Re: [OM] Jumping into the Pool Head First
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:39:51 +0100
Thanks Rich.  I like the boat heading towards the sky along the bay
myself.  I think you know by now that your scanner/scanning technique
is not doing your work any favours.

I try to record everything I take with my OMs.  I now have a notebook
for each sort of camera.  One for my OM1N mono body, one for my 2
OM4/Tis, and one for my Bronica RF645.  I miss shots every now and
again, but it serves to supplement my poor memory for places if I
record shots - exposure number, date, lens, aperture, shutter, meter
mode/indications, filter, content.  In addition, each roll has a
number and I record the film type.

You might be interested to know that the Olympus Camera Club in the
Uk are selling Pearlcorders for £17Sterling.  The newer digital
versions go for about £50 in case anyone is interested.

Cheers

Chris