RE: [OM] Jumping in the Pool Headfirst

Subject: RE: [OM] Jumping in the Pool Headfirst
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:14:13 -0400
Rich,

I was never much for recording data about the shots until I started looking
at other people's work and found it helpful. I bought a low-cost Oly
recorder to record my shots and realized that was the one thing I always
forgot to take.  I adjusted myself to taking it when I plan on
experimenting, with filters, light, etc. so I can remember the results.
Most of the time I don't have it.

Henry