[OM] FS: OM-2S, 35-70/3.5~4.5, 50/1.4 also WTB 38/2.8 macro or 20/2

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-2S, 35-70/3.5~4.5, 50/1.4 also WTB 38/2.8 macro or 20/2
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:30:13 -0700 (PDT)
Trying to pare down on some unused items. 21 day money
back guarantee on all items. I finally have access to
a good digital camera so I can e-mail photos on
request. I'll accept everything except PayPal credit
card.

please reply to royer007@xxxxxxxxx . Thanks

Mark Lloyd

1: OM-2S in VG condition. Some brassing and the
 back foam needs to be replaced. Old circut with green
LED, but it has all its parts and is working properly
at all shutter speeds as far as I can tell from test
rolls. Door is slightly out of kilter and has to be
bent down a little to close, but only a very little
(about 1mm). Overall a very nice camera with a few
minor flaws. Asking $125 plus shipping.

2: 35-70 3.5~4.5 I find I am using my prime lenses
more and more while this little lens is falling by the
wayside so I want to give it a good home. Lens is in
EX+ condition externally no marks to speak of on the
finish. Mechanically perfect and optically mint. Lens
performance is great. Asking $120 plus shipping.

3: 50/1.4 SN 1,059,xxx in EX condition. Very nice lens
with some apeture wear but everything else is good.
Focus is smooth and apeture is snappy and oil free.
Some dust and a small thread filament (really tiny
looks like it might have been there since the lens was
made or something) otherwise the glass is perfect, no
fungus haze oil etc. Asking $50 for it. Comes with
generic front and rear caps.

I am on the lookout for either a 38/2.8 or a 20/2
macro lens in perfect mechanical and optical condition
(not so concerned with cosmetic) and will accept
trades for any of these items.