RE: [OM] Greetings from a new OM user.

Subject: RE: [OM] Greetings from a new OM user.
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 01:20:28 -0600
Yes, welcome to the list. People here are sometimes willing enablers when it
comes to overspending on fun stuff. If you need equipment, an announcement
on the list will frequently locate someone who has an extra. I just shipped
an OM2 to a man named Chew Kut in Singapore. I think that's the fourth item
I've sold there. /jim