Re: [OM] [OT] Digital SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Digital SLR
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 17:27:10 +0200

William Clark schrieb:
your should check out the Oly forum on Dpreview.com. Speculation there is that there will be an E-30 (which is what I want) and a DSLR (Olydak). Big rumour there is that there will be an adapter to use our Zuiko lenses.

german equivalent www.digitalkamera.de/ says in their photokina news:

Olympus -     * Digitalkamera C-5050 Zoom
* Weitere Photokina-Neuvorstellungen werden am 12. und am 24.09 sowie auf der Photokina selbst offiziell vorgestellt

(more new products to be introduced on Sept. 12, Sept. 24 and during the photokina)....

cheers
:Doro