[OM] Complaining works, and a fang :-)

Subject: [OM] Complaining works, and a fang :-)
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:25:51 +1000 (EST)
Hi all

After getting the last two rolls of negs and prints back from
my local photo processor, I wasnt impressed, so I took
two more rolls in last week, told them I wasnt happy about
the previous two that they did and pointed out the dust on
the photos, and the wear marks on the edge of one roll of
negs. I told them I'll be back this week to pick them up.

My main concern has always been the quality of processing
with the negatives, and the ones I picked up this morning were
absolutely 100%, and the photos, excellent.  I took one roll of film
with an OM4 that I picked up last week for AU$40.00 (US$22)
as spare parts. On taking the bottom off, all I had to do was to
reseat the film winder sproket, and tighten the loose screw,
now, this is a fang :-))

I'm still scanning in using my fax machine, as I havent gotten
around to fixing my HP3C scanner, still, good enough for the
web at the moment.

http://www.comkal.net/photo/photo4/index.html

All pages are generated by a small script, which I've yet
to also add a "next", and "back" button to.

Cheers
Ian B Manners