RE: [OM] Digital SLR

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital SLR
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:14:03 -0700
I am in agreement.  My E-30 wish list is:

1. 28-200 35mm equiv. and state it as 28-200 on the lens, not the
9-25 as it is now
2. better iso range
3. no need for progressive scan
4. spot af
5. better processing speed (e-20 horrifically slow)
6. better lcd, (my 2100uz is much better!!!)
7. faster af
8. get rids of the degrees kelvin on the white balance!!!

keep the build quality and I will buy!!!

-Bill

I guess we are all different.  If the fixed lens were equivalent to
28-200 I would not even pick it up to look at it. Just because it has
a wide zoom range does not mean it produces an image you would want
to archive on a CD.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California