Re: [OM] FS: OM-2S, 35-70/3.5~4.5, 50/1.4 also WTB 38/2.8 macro or 20/2

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: OM-2S, 35-70/3.5~4.5, 50/1.4 also WTB 38/2.8 macro or 20/2
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:10:38 -0400
Cc: csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I wouldn't call it "enormous".

For all funds receipts, Paypal charges 2.9% + $,30 for US transactions, +
another 1 0.000000or international credit cards.  And you have to have a
"Premier" account to accept credit cards.

Also, there are some pretty strict procedures you have to follow in order
to be covered by their chargeback protection (that's in case the credit
card is bogus).  And there's no protection for foreign credit cards at all.

What I do is state in my auctions that I don't take Paypal, and then if
someone asks, I quote them the fees offline.  That gets around the Ebay
rules that don't allow you to pass on the fees as an add-on to your auction
prices.

Skip