Re: [OM] But Roger...

Subject: Re: [OM] But Roger...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:39:01 -0700
Reminds of when I was 16: I hitched around Europe and visited Paris
with a Canadian and a South African - school friends.  The Canadian
insisted that we could find a bottle of wine (1 litre) for less than
1Franc.  We did, and we drank it between us under a bridge over the
Seine.  I'm sure it was fun at the time ;-).

The Canadian, Alex de Cosson, became an artist; the South African
became, apparently, a maker of "blue" films and sniffs white stuff.
Isn't life strange?

Chris

Very nice little anecdote.  Thanks for sharing, Chris.  In today's
mass society with fleeting connections it is amazing that you know
what happened to them.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California