Re:[OM] Camera bag recommendations

Subject: Re:[OM] Camera bag recommendations
From: Benson Honig <benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 09:09:59 +0200
There is a gear-guide article that sounds like it fits your needs in the
Sept. issue of practical photography, under "city chic" gearguide for urban
bags.  They cover just what you are describing - and include a number of
unusual bags - manufacturers in parentheses: CCS Heritage Tudor (Fotolynx),
Crumpler Home Stayer (intro 2020)- this one and the CCS look pefect for you
- , Billinham Hadley (Billngham)l, CCS Heritage York (Fotolynx). Also the
Tamrac Velocity and Tenba Venture - those you can find more easily.
 Prices range from $50.00-$150.00 .  E-mail me if you need more specific
contact info - it's in the article.

Benson