Re: [OM] 90 f2 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 90 f2 problem
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:46:13 +0100
Sounds like something you should talk to Olympus UK about Andrew.  I
can recommend a camera repairer in Colchester (Colchester Cameras
(01206 790009) in case they can help.

Chris

At 18:17 +0100 6/9/02, Andrew Elliott wrote:
Hello list members

I have a 90mm f2 which was professionally cleaned and adjusted last
year after it developed an oil haze on one of the internal elements.
It has been used a lot this summer for insect photography and I have
noticed that only the centre of the image is sharp with the edge
very blurred especially at wide apertures. I assume there is an
element out of place or some such thing. Has anyone else out there
come across this problem and if so could it be repaired by an
amateur or should it go back to the pros?

thanks

Andrew

N. Ireland

--