AW: AW: [OM] Camera bag recommendations

Subject: AW: AW: [OM] Camera bag recommendations
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 01:10:31 +0200
Crumpler seems to be a 'down under' company. I had a look at their bags in a
big camera store in Cologne (Foto Gregor). A colleague recently told me they
also have dedicated Crumpler stores (on their website you can search for
dealers).

Can't remember if the bags had additional pouches.
They make a variety of different purpose bags. Here's an example I found on
the german site:

"Original 100 D Cordura Nylon, Heavy Duty Padding; Internal and External Zip
Pockets; Padded Shoulder Strap; Quick Release Buckles; Adjustable and
Removable internal dividers."
http://www.crumpler.de/public/images/products/open/gp_open.jpg

They'll be on photokina so I'll probably have a closer look.
BTW, anything I can do for those who can't visit photokina?

Jochen