Re: [OM] Digital SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital SLR
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 19:51:29 -0400
Get one of the 180 degree fisheye adaptors and use photoshop to correct if
you need rectilinear.

Tom

On Friday, September 06, 2002 at 11:44, Jay Maynard
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] Digital SLR" saying:

> On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 08:42:26AM -0700, Dave Dougherty wrote:
> > At the expense of being "politically incorrect", I find that not having to
> > change lenses is one of the charms of my E-20.  For some on the list, the
> > present zoom lens range isn't sufficient.  However, if most would go back
> > and look at the photos they take and review the focal lengths used, they
> > would find that 35-140mm covers the range; especially with the macro
> > capabilties of this camera.
>
> Most of the time, this is true for me. I do miss having more at the wide
> end, though; 35 isn't wide enough for interiors, and the wide conversion
> lens only goes to 28, which isn't either. I don't use my 21 all that often,
> but when you need it, nothing else will serve.
>
> Having said this, a much wider converter would get the job done; I can get
> by with having to add one for the purpose.

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714