[OM] Photokina visit requests...

Subject: [OM] Photokina visit requests...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 17:24:49 -0700
on 9/7/02 4:10 PM, Jochen Schiffler at jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> They'll be on photokina so I'll probably have a closer look.
> BTW, anything I can do for those who can't visit photokina?
>
> Jochen

I think a good 'user perspective' report on the 'rumored' new Olympus
DigiSLR system. Get your hands on it, check out all the lenses (if there are
any) and see what the buzz is all about. No doubt there will be a hundred
reports in the photo press, but someone without the constant exposure to the
photo industry hype is going to be a good perspective to get. Pick up any
literature they have, in 25 years you can sell it on eBay for a ton of cash
<g>...
--

Jim Brokaw