[OM] Blow off Dust, was Dimage Scan Dual 2 scanner

Subject: [OM] Blow off Dust, was Dimage Scan Dual 2 scanner
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:32:34 +0100
Cc: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I too have a canned air machine, but I have just bought 2 big puffer
brushes.  The cost less than half the cans, they don't cause nearly
as much waste and they are pretty powerful.

I am going against canned air since I used a small one from my camera
bag to blow dust off the back of a lens.  The can had just been
upside down in the bag and super-cold liquid came out and seemed to
affect the MC on the back element.

Chris