Re: [OM] Summary: Was How to get subtle color

Subject: Re: [OM] Summary: Was How to get subtle color
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:23:30 EDT
In a message dated 9/8/2002 12:44:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bsandyman@xxxxxxx writes:
> P.S. I have noticed the thread on taking notes. I will
> take notes for the purpose of this experiment. I try to
> do this as a norm in any case.

Taking the time to take notes is troublesome and a pain, but if you can make
yourself keep to it it will eventually become habit, an in my opinion is one
of the most useful educational tools you can use to improve your exposures.
Get a little pad and pen and glue it to your hip!
Susan

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA

"The sewing machine, like the rifle gun, that beats the world is a
Remington".