RE: [OM] Gyroscopes

Subject: RE: [OM] Gyroscopes
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:46:23 -0400
Also, the manufacturer of the referenced article is at
http://www.ken-lab.com/stabilizers.htm#KS4.
These look like small devices that attach to the tripod socket on the camera
(they refer to them as an "invisible tripod").  As tOM mentioned, they ain't
cheap - the KS-4 for cameras is about $2k for the complete kit.

HB