Re: [OM] Re: flash in stadiums [was: Re: zoom v. prime]

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: flash in stadiums [was: Re: zoom v. prime]
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 23:08:17 +0100
I was doing some stage work once with a pair of BIG studio strobes with
slave trigger. I had set up to take some publicity photos of the cast on -
set, but while they were still rehearsing, a parent of one of the actors
walked up and pointed a P&S. The look on their face when it all went off was
magnificent...

Julian