Re: [OM] Help me sell my Leica to buy more Oly !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help me sell my Leica to buy more Oly !!!
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 08:48:14 -0700
Reuben:

Here is a good site for information on "R" series Leicas:

http://www.lhsa.org/

You could also check KEH's web site.  They have an on-line calculator
that would tell you the (wholesale) value of your gear.

http://www.keh.com/hmpg/index.cfm.

You might also want to join the LUG mailing list.  They request that you
limit FS posts to Fridays only, unless you are in dire straits.  Go to:

http://www.lhsa.org/

And click on the interest links to get there.

I believe that there was a problem with the early R4 model, and the
serial number of the body has an effect on the price.

HTH,

Bill Stanke