[OM] XP Problem: For those with an Oly Digital

Subject: [OM] XP Problem: For those with an Oly Digital
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:34:11 EDT
I recently installed XP and have been truly loving it..no blue screens at all
in 3 weeks! BUT my old Camedia software won't work, and the upgrade from my
version 2.0 is no longer offered on the Oly site, AND they expect you to pay
$27.95 for a new one AND you cannot download it but have to order it thru the
mail (which has perturbed me no end). I just wondered if any of you have the
2.5 version you could burn me and send me..I did find a free update of the
version 2.5 that'll allow me to use XP.

e-me at DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx if you can.

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA

"The sewing machine, like the rifle gun, that beats the world is a
Remington".