Re: [OM] [OT] XP

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] XP
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:49:38 -0400
Right click on the desktop, choose properties.
>From the drop down list, choose Windows Classic and hit OK.

That should get you most everything back.

I don't use Outlook, but that's not really an XP issue.

As for your printer, I am surprised.  An HP Laserjet 1100?  I have the same
printer and it installed automatically.  Although downloading drivers isn't
that big a deal to me.

Guess we should take this off-list though.

Tom