Re: [OM] [OT] Portrait vs Landscapel: A plea for help

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Portrait vs Landscapel: A plea for help
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:47:50 -0700
Dear Folks,

I realised with a shock the other day that all the prints I've put
on the wall of my office are portrait orientation.

So, I went back to my contact sheets and counted up the numbers of
portrait and landscape shots I've taken since starting to do BandW
back in February.

To my surprise 60% are portrait.

The question is:

a)      Is this curable?
b)      Should I seek a cure?
c)      Should I buy a Pen FT?

d)  Get a 6x4.5 medium format camera which is normally vertical, more
film to keep digital at bay.  Especially useful for printing and
hanging. You can keep the Olympus for the occasional horizontal shots.

Worried of Malvern

--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California