Re: [OM] [OT] Portrait vs Landscapel: A plea for help

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Portrait vs Landscapel: A plea for help
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 15:06:33 -0400
I have a quick cure... shoot everything on a monopod. You'll be forced to shoot landscape format.

Ed Senior

Chris Barrett wrote:

Dear Folks,

I realised with a shock the other day that all the prints I've put on the wall
of my office are portrait orientation.

So, I went back to my contact sheets and counted up the numbers of portrait and
landscape shots I've taken since starting to do BandW back in February.

To my surprise 60% are portrait.

The question is:

a)      Is this curable?
b)      Should I seek a cure?
c)      Should I buy a Pen FT?

If c) then:

a)      Will I carry on taking portrait shots, but suffer less wrist ache?
b)      Start taking 600rizontal shots?
c)      Be too confused to take any photos?