Re: [OM] [OT] Common Courtesy - A Rant!

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Common Courtesy - A Rant!
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:28:34 +0100
Cc: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That's (courteous) communication Tom.  Not many would complain at
that sort of treatment.

Chris

At 06:49 -0400 09/09/02, Tom Scales wrote:
I don't understand why sellers would put something up when they know it will
close while they are on vacation!

Now, I admit, it did happen to me, as a seller, once.  My wife was on a
transplant list and got the page and we flew off within hours and were gone
for over a month.  I carefully explained it in an email to each buyer and
asked them not to send money yet and offered to let them back out of the
auction.  Not one did.

Tom

--
<|_:-)_|>