Re: [OM] Sort-of-faq -- why the big glass?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sort-of-faq -- why the big glass?
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
Dan, think of it in terms of economics. If you are
into wildlife and big game, many opportunities are in
the shade or morning or late afternoon when hunting
and feeding take place. After you've plunked down a
few thousand for your travel and hotel and guide, if
you could increase your number of salable shots by
35%, then your big lens will have paid for itself
within a couple of trips.

Warren