Re: [OM] Tamron vs. Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron vs. Zuiko
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:28:32 -0700
Yup, mighty fine lens - takes good pictures, too. I particularly appreciated it on a heavily overcast and often rainy day in Yosemite this spring. Nice size and weight for what it is too, about the same as the Zuiko 35-80/2.8. I do wish it focused a bit closer, only goes to 1:7.

Moose

Roger D. Key wrote:

Note that Photodo's grading of the Tamron MF SP 35-105/2.8 (which I
mentioned earlier in the tnhread as a better comparison sizewise to the
Zuiko 35-80) is 3.6, the same as the Zuiko.

I believe that this list has some very satisfied owners of the Tamron
35-105.