Re: [OM] ( OM ) Re: Samyang 18-28/4-4.5 wide angle zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Re: Samyang 18-28/4-4.5 wide angle zoom
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:21:10 +1200
Hi Moose,

My apologies; you are quite right.  And I couldn't find it myself just now
until I
did some ftp detective work on my site.

I remember now; I got a little spooked with all the talk about copyright etc,
and have moved all those files to a directory on the server which is labelled (
in geek-speak) as out-of-bounds to search engines.

And I forgot to tell anybody; now as I recall, it was always in that directory,
but there were links from elsewhere that would have given the game away.

So; here's the URL,  and please, people, bookmark it for your own use by all
means but don't list this url on any page.  If I find links to it I will remove
it,
maybe for all time.

<http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/zuiko/>

Brian