Re: [OM] sharing success

Subject: Re: [OM] sharing success
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:59:08 -0500
At 03:47 8/9/02, Peter Dixon wrote:
Well, it happened again - a few people might remember that last year I made some money selling images to a travel company for their brochure/website. The brochure for next year has come out, and they are still using my pictures - and still paying me!!! Soon, a 21/2 will be mine......

A couple of years ago, I had a number of images in a book of rock art of eygpts eastern desert - well another volume had just gone to the printers, and this time i have about 30 images.
It's a great feeling to have your pictures in print.

Congratulations on finding a method to fund the habit! It does feel good; even better if money is rolling into the coffers as a result.

-- John