Re: [OM] Jets and Rocks; WAS an OM weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] Jets and Rocks; WAS an OM weekend
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:55:41 -0500
Donald,

Yeah - I found that even when I "saw them coming" often I was sometimes still not quite mentally prepared for the roar and rush as they passed.

RE: the OM content... me too. And I never really took enough of the photo opportunities there. The scope for for people, scenery and aircraft alike was great there.

Cheers,
Lee