Re: [OM] Jets and Rocks; WAS an OM weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] Jets and Rocks; WAS an OM weekend
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:47:09 -0400
Mike, you were at Whidbey in '72? I got there in '73! What squadron were you with? (Or were you a local?)

Ed Senior

Mike wrote:

This thread reminds me of taking our girl friends and beer in the
evening and walking down the beach until we were under the approach to
the runway on Whidbey Island when the A6's were practicing carrier
landings on land. And they said it was the rock&roll that wrecked my
hearing. Thirty years later those same A6's are still flying.