Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Pool
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:52:13 -0700
I'm mostly retired. I have lots to do, but no TO-DO list and very little schedule to what I do. I do a little consulting, might end up as much as $12,000 this year, but that's less than 2 full time weeks worth of hours. Specialization has it's risks, but some rewards too. I also do some dreamwork, healing, energetic bodywork, shamanic work, spiritual counseling, etc. After all, I live in Berkeley :-) No money in that kind of work really, at least the amount I do, but it feeds the soul and a Moose gotta do what a Moose gotta do! No PDA necessary to schedule meditation.

Moose

T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Wow...moose, what *do* you do? I need a system to keep track of alone in
which country I am in a given week - let alone the things I have to do
during the weeks.