[OM] Glazer's Camera Supply

Subject: [OM] Glazer's Camera Supply
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 02:05:47 EDT
Have any of you Pacific Northwest local's been to Glazer's lately?  Notice
they have a second store across the street now, just for digital?  A sign of
the times, I guess.

The main store was busy, as usual.  Has an OM1MD for $225 I think (it did
look very nice), a 50/3.5 for $150, and another lens or two.  85/2 for $225,
I think.  All in the ballpark-to-high side pricewise.  No bargains.

I didn't venture into the digital store.  Some other day.  Came home instead
just before sunset to play with old, discontinued OM gear... :-)

Rich