Re: [OM] I Touched Merlins and Griffons Today!

Subject: Re: [OM] I Touched Merlins and Griffons Today!
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 05:41:49 -0500
Rich,

Thanks for the links. I know what you mean by the atmosphere you described. I was really into motorcycles for a long time, and went to the some great road races in europe.

Jump in there with both feet and take your OM! Take the XA as a standby.

The subject and people factor in this just beg for a good photographic record. I would build a rapport with the people there and shoot away. It has tremendous scope - the people, boat restoration progress and perhaps raffle ride winners (getting in, on the water, climbing out etc). Take some notes, maybe some audio (voice record for later reference). Take an "extra" first roll of film (or two) ... and shoot just to get "settled in" .... then you're away!

Go get 'em!

Cheers,
Lee